Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hello Again and the 20 great Ladies

Now I know that I said I would update "Dec. 12/13" but Finals week took a lot more out of me than I could ever have suspected. But now that I'm at least somewhat rested and rerring to raring to go, I've noticed that I've been tagged by bill r. over at The Kind of Face You Hate with a meme which was started by Nathanial R. The idea is to simply list your 20 favorite actreses, which is basically impossible to do on such short notice. I have here 20 of my favorite actresses, but a full-on, scientific list of my top 2 would require weeks, nay MONTHS of research, time that I just do not have at the moment. Well, anyway, here are 20 of my favorite actresses, all in alphabetical order, so don't infer any ranking from how I, erm... rank them:






















Show all

EDIT
Oh my god, I forgot Dietrich and Garbo! How could I have ever forgotten them? Oh well...